Galanthophile Diaries

Here's an excellent Facebook page for those who love snowdrops: Galanthophile Diaries.
 

I discovered it while researching my new acquisitions, one of which is featured on the screenshot. It is full of info and some stunning images. I don't subscribe to Facebook myself despite the obvious temptations. When I used to write about animation I was besieged a little by enthusiasts and decided to wear a hard hat and take a back seat in this blog. Facebook diaries like this may make me reconsider perhaps. Whatever, some of my own snowdrops are becoming a little more conspicuous and there is a race to be in flower led by one of my own little seedlings. We'll see. In the meantime visit Galanthophile Diaries and dream a while.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

And remembering .....

Galanthus 'Mighty Atom'